Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

The First Post

Well, here it is.  My first post.  My first blog.  At least a year, maybe more, in the making.  'The making' being me randomly saying many times, "If I had a blog, I'd totally post about this."  And so now we have it.

What is this going to be about?  Well what else would it be.  My life.  My musings on it.  The random things which make it my life.  Food.  Definately food.  I can guarantee without a doubt that there will be food.  My family, which is small and dispersed across the country.  And whom, despite my own personal failures of communication, I still love them to death and hold them dear to my heart.  My computer game habit.  Which is not huge.  I don't play many games, but the ones I do, I play with dedication.  Yes.  I play World of Warcraft.  And just those random thoughts both profound and otherwise which just pop into my head and make me wonder what other people think and do about those same thoughts.

Doesn't sound too complicated.  Yep.  Sounds fairly basic.  Well, we'll see where it goes!

I would just like to add as a last note a thank you to my boyfriend for inspiring me to finally take that first step and do this.  Said inspiration will follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment